Online Safety at School
On-line Safety at SchoolI will ask permission from a member of staff before using the Internet
- I will not give my home address or telephone number, or arrange to meet someone, unless my parent, carer or teacher has given permission
- To help protect other pupils and myself, I will tell a teacher if I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive messages I do not like
- I understand that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the Internet sites I visit.
At Grade-Ruan C of E School, the children use laptops and have controlled access to the internet to help their learning. We use the following rules to keep everyone safe and help us be fair to others.
- I will only access the system with my own login and password, which I will keep secret
- I will not access other people's files
- I will only use the computers for school work and homework